Spiritual business Coaching
You're a soulpreneur--a spiritual entrepreneur in a company of one. You want to grow your spiritual business in integrity with your spiritual values, but other people keep telling you that you're doing it wrong. You need support trusting yourself to find your own way.
I help spiritual entrepreneurs trust themselves to grow their business their way.
You didn't start a spiritual business to run it like any other business or do what everyone else is doing, especially if it doesn't feel right to you. Maybe you:
- often feel overwhelmed with how many things you need to do or learn how to do.
- are intimidated by the technology used in today's digital marketing.
- are allowing perfectionism to keep you from doing things to move your spiritual business forward.
- are undervaluing your products and services or lacking the confidence to charge fairly.
- find marketing and sales distasteful and counter to your values and spiritual beliefs.
- feel like you should do things that others are doing in order to succeed.
- spend time comparing yourself to others.
- you're working longer hours in your spiritual business than you did the old 9 to 5.
Working with me, you will experience:
Benefits of Spiritual Business Coaching
Building a spiritual business shouldn't be the most difficult and stressful thing you've ever done. Let's get you moving forward toward your goals with ease and grace.
Tame the Overwhelm
Stop trying to do it all and find new ways to organize and trim your to-do list.
Banish the Burnout
Running your spiritual business doesn't have to be harder than the old 9 to 5. Find ways to work smarter and protect your downtime.
Stop Fearing Technology
Find the confidence to learn the skills you need, and to let go of doing things that others think you should.
Do Things Your Way
Using Human Design, we'll find ways for you to run your spiritual business that are aligned with who you are and your personal values.
Let Go of Perfectionism
Perfectionism can be a powerful block to moving forward. Let go of need perfect and learn to love the process of learning & growing.
Feel Good Charging Fairly
Spiritual entrepreneurs often struggle with charging for their services. Overcome issues around pricing and learn to embrace a price that is fair to you and your clients.
Is Spiritual Business Coaching Right for You?
Coaching isn't the right fit for everyone. Here are some ways that you can tell if you're ready to work with a coach:
- You're not afraid to ask for help
- You're not afraid to question your own why and reevaluate what you're doing in your business
- You're willing to be honest with yourself about where you are and what is and isn't working
- You're ready to show up and do the work required to make changes, both personally and in your business
- You're tired of comparing yourself to other spiritual business owners or trying to run your business by other people's rules
- You're willing to invest in your own personal development and in your business's long-term success
Ready to get started?
Please follow the next steps to complete the process
On our clarity call, we'll explore where you are, what your goals are for your business, and whether working with me would be a fit.
If coaching is indeed a fit, we'll get started. In your first session, we'll set some 3-6 month goals for your business and work toward them.
We can work on any number of issues related to your spiritual business. Past clients have worked on using their human design to tailor how they market their business, being more confident talking about their business, being less overwhelmed with too many things to do, and handling challenges around technology. This is just some of the things other clients have worked on.
I'm not a business coach that wants you to adopt a system for your marketing. I will help you find how you would best market your spiritual business and the marketing methods that you will enjoy the most. Working with me is your permission slip to do things your way.
Spiritual business coaching is a collaborative and creative process in which the coach and the client work together to discover previously untapped potential for the client in their spiritual business. Spiritual business coaching differs from other business coaching in that it uses spiritual tools and methods. It recognizes that spiritual business owners want to do business in a way that is aligned with their spirituality and values.
Spiritual business coaching shouldn't bankrupt your business. Most of my clients pay $300 to $800 per month depending on how frequently we meet.
Ultimately, that will depend on you. However, most clients start to feel more confident and less overwhelmed with just a few sessions. Typically clients work with me for 3, 6 or 12 months depending on their needs. We'll tailor your program to what you need and what your goals are.
I support my clients outside of our sessions through Voxer. Voxer is a voice messaging application that allows you to send me a question or concern and I can respond with files, images, and voice messages. My clients can message me with Voxer and I will reply by the next business day (but usually I reply much sooner).