Spiritual Life coaching
Creating the life that you desire to live mind, body, and spirit doesn't have to be difficult.
I help my clients break through limitations on their personal journey to claim their calling.
Maybe you've noticed:
- that you feel stuck in your career. You know you want to move forward, but the opportunities just aren't showing up for you.
- that you feel stuck in your current job or role. You've noticed that it's no longer fulfilling you, but you haven't figured out what to do next instead.
- that you are noticing things in the world, work, and society that feel hopelessly broken. You'd like to see them changed but don't feel like one person can make much impact.
- that you're feeling called to do something else but feel limited by money, time, or confidence in your abilities.
- that you aren't sure what you want to do next, but you definitely know what you don't want to do anymore.
- that you find yourself living for other people and doing things you don't want to do from a sense of obligation instead of doing the things that really excite you.
Working with me, you will experience:
The benefits of a spiritual life coach
what can Spiritual life coaching help you with?
Discover your true being
Spiritual Life Coaching isn't just about a series of actions, it's about who you're being in the moment and who you want to be. We'll explore this question as a whole--mind, body, and spirit to help you be who you want to be.
Find your sense of sufficiency
You are enough. But you might not always feel that way. Through our work together, you will explore your own sufficiency and come to appreciate that you are indeed, enough.
Silence the inner critic
You're probably your own biggest critic. Your inner critic is contributing to things that hold you back such as procrastination, perfectionism, and lack of self-confidence.
Discover your truth & trust in it
You have a personal truth that changes from moment to moment. Your truth can be a powerful guide but first, you've got to recognize it and then ultimately learn to trust it.
NOW is the time
TO BREAK THROUGH YOUR LIMITATIONS (AND CREATE THE LIFE YOU DESIRE)
Is spiritual life coaching right for you?
Spiritual Life Coaching isn't for everyone. Spiritual Life Coaching might be right for you if:
- You're ready to show up and do the hard work to create the life you desire.
- You've given up on quick fixes.
- You've invested in your own personal development before.
If you're ready to explore whether spiritual life coaching can help you, follow the process below to get started.
Here's how it works:
- 1Book a Clarity Call
The first step is to book a free Clarity Call.
During our Clarity Call, we'll explore where you are at this moment and where you'd like to be. If I can help you through coaching, we'll discuss the details at this time.
- 3Begin the work
If coaching is a fit and you wish to move forward, we'll begin to work together. In our first session, we'll set some goals for the next 3-6 months.
frequently Asked Questions
Spiritual Life Coaching is a collaborative and creative process in which the coach partners with the client to help them uncover previously untapped potential. Spiritual Life Coaching utilizes spiritual tools to approach common life problems.
My coaching programs are customized for each client. How long we will need to work together will depend on what goals you want to achieve and what you need in order to accomplish them.
Typically, sessions are 60 minutes in length. We will meet either weekly or every other week. Most clients work with me for 3-6 months but again, it depends on what you wish to accomplish through coaching.
We can work on any goal that you wish to accomplish including career, relationships, life purpose and health. We'll work together to define the goals you want to achieve and how you'll know when you've met them. Then, we'll create a plan to reach those goals and manage the process of getting there.
Spiritual Life Coaching doesn't have to break the bank. Working with me costs $300 to $800 per month depending on how often we meet and how long we'll be working together.
Yes! You can email me between sessions for support but my preferred method is to use Voxer. Voxer is a free application that allows us to easily exchange voice messages. You can send me a voice message in Voxer and I typically respond by the next business day.